If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here!
We are looking for passionate, energetic and reliable individuals to join our team! We love our jobs, our Beyond BinDrop family and most importantly, we love our amazing customers!
The main roles of our associates are:
- High energy and contributes to our fast paced environment
- Greet and welcome all customers and educate them on our store rules and drives overall shopping experience
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the store
- Engage with our customers with high energy and enthusiasm at our testing tables and on the sales floor
- Performs fast and friendly checkout at registers
- Processes merchandise for restocking
Our ideal candidates:
- Excel in fast-paced environments
- Loves helping others!
- Maintains a positive attitude and high energy level at all times
- Shows initiative and readiness to learn
- Is willing and able to work a physically demanding role including the ability to lift up to 50lbs, and working on your feet for several hours at a time
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including weekend and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age and able to provide verification of legal right to work in the United States
Positions currently open:
- Cedar Park: Key-Holder & Part-time associates
- Temple: Part-time associates